Boris Bachovski (@bachovski) is a Senior Salesforce.com Developer with Deloitte Australia, and is an ex-colleague of Matt’s. Boris is an active member of the Salesforce StackExchange site, and he joins us this week to discuss his impressions of the Advanced Developer Certification. Topics discussed include:
- How to know when you’re ready for the 501
- The sign up process, and what dates are what
- The multiple choice part of the exame
- How long to spend on the assignment
- Boris’ experience of the 501 as a whole
- Hard coding IDs is bad!